A number of informational, guidance and promotional materials for the Day of Reflection have been developed. Please see list below and complete the form to request copies. Alternatively, please call the HTR Offices on +44 (0)28 9023 8844 to place your order.
All resources are free of charge, including postage and packaging.
Organisations and groups are encouraged to develop their own materials to aid reflection and to facilitate their members’ engagement with and participation in the Day of Reflection. If you have developed any materials we would like to hear from you. Please contact HTR Offices on +44 (0)28 9023 8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are a range of resources which have been developed by a variety of groups and individuals which you may find useful in relation to the Day of Reflection.
- Fact sheet on the Conflict in and about Northern Ireland
- Ideas for Youth and Education Participation
- Spiritual Meditation
- Words for Reflection
- Workplace Ideas
- Using the Arts to Aid Reflection – Community Arts Forum
- How Can We Work Together for Peace? – Gullion
- School Assembly Outline
- Liturgical Resources – Year A
- Liturgical Resources – Year B
- Liturgical Resources – Year C
- Chrsitian Reflection Liturgy
A range of reports relating to the Day of Reflection are available. These include:
- International Days of Remembrance and Reflection
- Day of Reflection: A Scoping Study
- A Day of Private Reflection: Discussion Paper & Proposal
- Report of the Healing Through Remembering Project: June 2002
Copies are available to order direct from Healing Through Remembering.
- Healing Through Remembering
- Community Relations Council
- Larne Museum
- Iontas, Castleblayney
- Community Arts Forum
- Lisburn City Council
- Corrymeela Community
- Linen Memorial
- Cornerstone Community
- Irish School of Ecumenics
- Old Library Trust
- WAVE Trauma Centre
- One Small Step Campaign
Disclaimer: HTR is not responsible for the contents of non-HTR websites, web pages or any link(s) contained on those pages. HTR provides such links solely as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HTR. Should you use a link from the HTR website to any other website you do so entirely at your own risk.